At HARDAB, we require our visitors to respect intellectual property rights. If copyrighted content that belongs to you was posted without your permission to www.hardab.eu ( the “Website” ), we want to know about it. Please send notification of the alleged infringement to:
(or use our contact form)
Please incorporate in your declaration:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act in their interest;
- the name, residence, phone number, and email address of the copyright owner;
- identification of the copyrighted work that is being infringed;
- identification of where the infringing material is located on our Website (a URL works best);
- a declaration that you have a good-faith belief that the use isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a declaration that
- the information in your notice is accurate, and
- you’re authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
This statement must be made under penalty of perjury, meaning if any part of the statement is false, you could be committing perjury—a serious offense that’s sometimes even classified as a felony in the United States of America.
Lastly, a warning: If you knowingly make a false statement of your claim of copyright infringement, then you may be subject to liability for damages and heavy civil penalties. If you’re not sure whether material on one of our Websites infringes your copyright, then you should speak with a lawyer before notifying us. We may transmit your notice to the user that uploaded the content.
Do you think HARDAB is using your content on this Website, please contact email@example.com for service.