Quotation for HARDAB 7000 H
To receive a quote from HARDAB or a local dealer, please click the button below and fill out the form. A dealer representative will follow up with the quote information you requested.
HARDAB 7000 H
The 7000 H has the HARDAB patented pipe handling system with a dump pipe basket incorporated onto the carrier.
- Mounted on rubberized steel tracks or a wheeled carrier driven hydraulically, and radio remote operated.
- Efficient hydraulic rod handling system with a dump pipe basket (201 m / 670 ft capacity of 3.0” rods) incorporated into the carrier.
- High gear ratio rotation head provides a great torque at 90 rpm. Really effective for Down-the-hole or Rotary Tricone drilling.
- 4 m / 13 ft stroke drilling mast for 10’ rods.
- Foot-clamp with pipe wrench for holding and breaking drill string
- Seven (7) hydraulic oil filters including a water-absorbing filter to clean the hydraulic oil.
- High-quality hydraulic components from manufacturers as REXROTH, PARKER and EATON.
- Experienced engineers plus adequate spare parts ready to provide timely service.
- Rotary Head Torque: 4280 Nm
- Rotary Head Speed: 0 – 90 RPM
- Diesel Engine Power: 74 kW
- Total Length: 4800 mm
- Total Width: 2270 mm
- Total Height: 2500 mm
- Weight Including Drillpipes: 8900 kg
- Drill Pipe Storage (3 Meters): 201 meters or 67 pcs
- Quick Feed: 0,7 m/s
- Feed Force: 25 kN
- Pull Force: 70 kN
- Max Total Hydraulic Oil Flow: 340 L/mi
Drill rig operators is a profession that often suffer from work-related injuries since they have to handle a great amount of drill pipe every day.
To avoid these injuries all HARDAB machines are equipped with an easy to use and robust drill pipe handling system without electronic sensors. This results in a time efficient machine, the HARDAB 7000 HF handles 201 meters of drill pipes in 20-34 minutes